- Agricultural Clevis Cylinders
- Cross Tube Hydraulic Cylinders
- Clevis End Hydraulic Cylinders
- Pin Eye Hydraulic Cylinders
- Tang Hydraulic Cylinders
- Loader Hydraulic Cylinders
- Log Splitter Hydraulic Cylinders
- Swivel Eye Hydraulic Cylinders
- Snow Plow Hydraulic Cylinders
- Tie-Rod Hydraulic Cylinders
- Rephasing Hydraulic Cylinders
- Stroke Control Hydraulic Cylinders
Portable Milking Equipment
- Replacement Parts for all QuarterMilkers
- Base Units - Include Vacuum Pump + Motor
- Complete Portable Milking Packages
- Bucket Milker Assemblies
- Milking Clusters - Claw Assemblies
- Pulsation Equipment
- Claws & Shells
- Milking Buckets
- Just Lids
- Nupulse Parts for Milkers
- Quarter Milkers
- Goat & Sheep Milking
- Consumables & Supplies
Pipeline Milking Equipment
- Stainless Steel Milk/Wash Vats
- Milk Pump Controllers
- Milk Pumps
- Electric Pulsators
- Electronic Pulsators
- Pulsation Controllers
- Milk Filtration
- Milk Line & Parts
- Milk Meters
- Plate and Tube Coolers
- Vacuum Components
- Parlor Detachers
- Stanchion Detachers & Openers
- Home Processing
- Portable Milking Equipment
CIP Washing & Sanitizing
- CIP Kits
- Kleen Flo Automatic Pipeline Wash System
- Jetter Cups
- CIP Manifold Cups
- CIP Distributor Tee
- CIP Duckbill Drain Valves
- Milk Line Washing Components
- Electrobrain Replacement Parts
- Cleaning Equipment
Feeders & Waterers
- Animal Feeding Equipment
- Hog Bowls & Nipple Drinkers
- Calf & Lamb Feeders
- Livestock Waterers
- Water Bowls
- Hopper Bins
- Artificial Insemination
- Scratchers & Oilers
- Animal Identification
- Calf Jackets
- Neck Straps & Halters
- Cattle Lifts
Dairy Udder Health
- Inflation Sanitizer - Cluster Sprayer
- Milk Samplers
- Sponges, Towels & Cloths
- Teat Dippers & Sprayers
- Udder Singes
- Milk Testing
- Stomach Pumps & Accessories
- Dehorning Equipment
- Fly & Pest Control
- Measuring / Weighing
- Clipper Supplies
Milkhouse Barn & Parlor Equip
- Barn Scrapers
- Dairy Aprons & Bib Overalls
- Fly & Pest Control
- Milking Sleeves
- Parlor Equipment
- Pumps & Liquid Dispensers
- Boot Brushes
- Stainless Steel Pails
- Sanitary Gloves
Rebuilt Dairy Pumps
Dairy Vacuum Pumps
- Bou-Matic: FR3-A, FR4, FR4-A, DB-2000, VP-155
- Delaval: 76, 78, 84, 777
- Duraflow: 4504, 4506
- Masport: M-3, M-4, M-5, M-7.5, M-15
- Surge: 30Plus, 40Plus, 75Plus, 100Plus, 2300, 2800
- Sutorbilt: 3-H, 3-M, 4-H, 4-M, 5-H, 5-M, 6-H, 6-M, 7-H, 7-M
- Tuthill: 3303, 4002, 4005, 5003, 5006, 6008
- Westfalia: RPS2800
- Dairy Vacuum Pumps
- Cattle Guards
- Vacuum Regulator Parts
Water Bowl Replacement Parts
- Nipple Drinkers CP10, CP11, CP13, CP14, CP15, CP16, CP17, CP21
- Strangko Cast Iron Water (NS61) Bowl Parts
- Forstal Paddle Water Bowl (644-3261) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Cast Iron Waterer (AU82C) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Cast Iron Water Bowl - High Flow (AU82C-SF) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Plastic Water Bowl (AU82P) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Plastic Water Bowl - High Flow (AU82P-SF) Replacement Parts
- Push-Button Waterer w/ Galvanized Bowl (M81) Replacement Parts
- Poly Float Bowl (MA04) Replacement Parts
- Push-Button Waterer w/ Plastic Bowl (M81) Replacement Parts
- Strangko Nylon Water (NS77) Bowl Parts
- Plastic Cattle Water Bowl (PCBLS) Replacement Parts
- Super Flow Plastic Water Bowl (RP-02) Replacement Parts
- Large Round S.S. Super Flow Water Bowl (RSS-02) Replacement Parts
- Galvanized Float Bowl (S76) Replacement Parts
- Stainless Steel Water Bowl--Deep Dish (S76SS) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Red & Black Float Bowl (S91) Replacement Parts
- Push-Button Hog Bowl (75) Replacement Parts
- Bucket Milker Parts
- Hose Management Accessories
- Milking Claw Parts
- Pasteurizer Parts
- Porta Scale Parts
- Vacuum Pump Vanes Replacements
- Water Bowl Replacement Parts
- Butter Churn Parts
- Parts & Power Supplies
ALL MILKY CREAM SEPARATORS FOR SALE NOW AT FARM & RANCH DEPOT!
Our Milky cream separators range from commercial to simple homesteading sizes, from manual to electric. They are extremely quiet, well-designed and feature the best quality materials and workmanship throughout. Milky Electrics use the familiar spinning disc technology, but with features that improve safety, balance and durability.
What is a Cream Separator (Milk Separator Machine) Used For?
A cream separator, which can often be known as a milk separator machine, is a simple device that is able to divide up the whole milk into two parts, the skimmed milk and the cream. If you would like to use cream for different products, then a cream separator can help get this done with some simple whole milk.
What Kind of Milk Can I Use with a Cream Separator?
The neat thing about using this product is that it will work with lots of different types of milk. While many choose to use it with cow’s milk because it is the most common type, this also works with goat milk and sheep milk as well. And even though Jersey cow milk tends to have more fat compared to standard milk, the cream separator will work well with this type as well, you will just end up with more cream and less milk compared to other options.
When Would I Use a Cream Separator?
There are different situations when you would want to use a cream separator to make things easier. Some examples of the people who would benefit from a cream separator include:
- Those who are owners of a mini-farm who would like to use a separator to help them run their business.
- An entrepreneur who is looking to purchase raw milk to process into skimmed milk, sour cream, and cream so they can sell it to someone else.
- A cheese-maker who knows that each type of cheese will require milk with a specific fat content. They would be able to use the cream separator to help them accomplish this.
As you can see, there are many different ways to use a cream separator and you may be able to add to this list too!
Is the Milk Separator Machine Necessary to Get the Cream?
Many people assume that they would be able to just get the cream from the milk without having to use a cream separator. It is possible to do this, but it is not the most effective way to get the work done. This process becomes even more difficult if you have sheep or goat milk. While you may not need the cream separator, it is an effective tool that can separate out the different parts for you quickly.
What Can I use the Cream Separator For?
There are many products you can make with the help of a cream separator. It can help you to create cream, skimmed milk and sour cream to start. If you have your own butter churn, it is possible to make butter out of the cream. And if you have a dairy culture, you can make cheese and yogurt from the skimmed milk.
When you are ready to use a cream separator, there are many choices to go with. This product can make creating many dairy products easier than doing the work on your own. Check out a few of the benefits above to help you decide if a cream separator is the right choice for you.
Choose from manual (hand-crank) or automatic (electric) cream separators below:
Cream Separators There are 6 product(s)
Sort by: Recommended
Low cost electric cream separator machine for sale. Shop our selection of high quality, affordable electric cream separators! All metal construction. Built for durability. 100 liters/hour processing capacity.
Low cost manual cream separator machine for sale. Shop our selection of high quality, affordable manual cream separators! All metal construction. Built for durability. 100 liters/hour processing capacity.
ON SALE NOW at Farm & Ranch Depot! Milky Manual Cream Separator is well-designed and features quality materials and workmanship throughout. Milky Manual uses the familiar spinning disc technology, but has features that improve safety, balance and durability.
ON SALE NOW at Farm & Ranch Depot! Milky Electric Cream Separators are extremely quiet, well-designed and feature quality materials and workmanship throughout.
ON SALE NOW from Farm & Ranch Depot! Milky FJ130 Electric Cream Separator - 130 L / Hr. Milky Electric Cream Separators are extremely quiet, well-designed and feature quality materials and workmanship throughout. Milky Electric's use the familiar spinning disc technology, but with features that improve safety, balance and durability. f
FREE SHIP USA48! at Farm & Ranch Depot! High Capacity 600 Liters per hour - Milky FJ600 is Extremely quiet, well-designed and features quality materials and workmanship throughout. Milky Long-Life includes a separate control box with digital display for better control and speed regulation. Capacity 600 Liters (634 Quarts) per hour, 230V, 60hz. Weight 77 lbs., approx. 40" high.