- Agricultural Clevis Cylinders
- Cross Tube Hydraulic Cylinders
- Clevis End Hydraulic Cylinders
- Pin Eye Hydraulic Cylinders
- Tang Hydraulic Cylinders
- Loader Hydraulic Cylinders
- Log Splitter Hydraulic Cylinders
- Swivel Eye Hydraulic Cylinders
- Snow Plow Hydraulic Cylinders
- Rephasing Hydraulic Cylinders
- Stroke Control Hydraulic Cylinders
Portable Milking Equipment
- Replacement Parts for all QuarterMilkers
- Base Units - Include Vacuum Pump + Motor
- Complete Portable Milking Packages
- Bucket Milker Assemblies
- Milking Clusters - Claw Assemblies
- Pulsation Equipment
- Claws & Shells
- Milking Buckets
- Just Lids
- Nupulse Parts for Milkers
- Quarter Milkers
- Goat & Sheep Milking
- Consumables & Supplies
Pipeline Milking Equipment
- Stainless Steel Milk/Wash Vats
- Milk Pump Controllers
- Milk Pumps
- Electric Pulsators
- Electronic Pulsators
- Pulsation Controllers
- Milk Filtration
- Milk Line & Parts
- Milk Meters
- Plate and Tube Coolers
- Vacuum Components
- Parlor Detachers
- Stanchion Detachers & Openers
- Home Processing
- Portable Milking Equipment
CIP Washing & Sanitizing
- CIP Kits
- Kleen Flo Automatic Pipeline Wash System
- Jetter Cups
- CIP Manifold Cups
- CIP Distributor Tee
- CIP Duckbill Drain Valves
- Milk Line Washing Components
- Electrobrain Replacement Parts
- Cleaning Equipment
Feeders & Waterers
- Animal Feeding Equipment
- Hog Bowls & Nipple Drinkers
- Calf & Lamb Feeders
- Livestock Waterers
- Water Bowls
- Hopper Bins
- Artificial Insemination
- Scratchers & Oilers
- Animal Identification
- Calf Jackets
- Neck Straps & Halters
- Cattle Lifts
Dairy Udder Health
- Inflation Sanitizer - Cluster Sprayer
- Milk Samplers
- Sponges, Towels & Cloths
- Teat Dippers & Sprayers
- Udder Singes
- Milk Testing
- Stomach Pumps & Accessories
- Dehorning Equipment
- Fly & Pest Control
- Measuring / Weighing
- Clipper Supplies
Milkhouse Barn & Parlor Equip
- Barn Scrapers
- Dairy Aprons & Bib Overalls
- Fly & Pest Control
- Milking Sleeves
- Parlor Equipment
- Pumps & Liquid Dispensers
- Boot Brushes
- Stainless Steel Pails
- Sanitary Gloves
Rebuilt Dairy Pumps
Dairy Vacuum Pumps
- Bou-Matic: FR3-A, FR4, FR4-A, DB-2000, VP-155
- Delaval: 76, 78, 84, 777
- Duraflow: 4504, 4506
- Masport: M-3, M-4, M-5, M-7.5, M-15
- Surge: 30Plus, 40Plus, 75Plus, 100Plus, 2300, 2800
- Sutorbilt: 3-H, 3-M, 4-H, 4-M, 5-H, 5-M, 6-H, 6-M, 7-H, 7-M
- Tuthill: 3303, 4002, 4005, 5003, 5006, 6008
- Westfalia: RPS2800
- Dairy Vacuum Pumps
- Cattle Guards
- Vacuum Regulator Parts
Water Bowl Replacement Parts
- Nipple Drinkers CP10, CP11, CP13, CP14, CP15, CP16, CP17, CP21
- Strangko Cast Iron Water (NS61) Bowl Parts
- Forstal Paddle Water Bowl (644-3261) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Cast Iron Waterer (AU82C) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Cast Iron Water Bowl - High Flow (AU82C-SF) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Plastic Water Bowl (AU82P) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Plastic Water Bowl - High Flow (AU82P-SF) Replacement Parts
- Push-Button Waterer w/ Galvanized Bowl (M81) Replacement Parts
- Poly Float Bowl (MA04) Replacement Parts
- Push-Button Waterer w/ Plastic Bowl (M81) Replacement Parts
- Strangko Nylon Water (NS77) Bowl Parts
- Plastic Cattle Water Bowl (PCBLS) Replacement Parts
- Super Flow Plastic Water Bowl (RP-02) Replacement Parts
- Large Round S.S. Super Flow Water Bowl (RSS-02) Replacement Parts
- Galvanized Float Bowl (S76) Replacement Parts
- Stainless Steel Water Bowl--Deep Dish (S76SS) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Red & Black Float Bowl (S91) Replacement Parts
- Push-Button Hog Bowl (75) Replacement Parts
- Bucket Milker Parts
- Hose Management Accessories
- Milking Claw Parts
- Pasteurizer Parts
- Porta Scale Parts
- Vacuum Pump Vanes Replacements
- Water Bowl Replacement Parts
- Butter Churn Parts
- Parts & Power Supplies
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Milking Equipment, Dairy Supplies, Milking Machines, Cattle Guards and Electric Fences
- How do you ship farm equipment purchased from Farm and Ranch Depot?
Our farm and ranch supplies, which include an extensive line of dairy equipment and cattle equipment, are all shipped directly from our supplier to you, the customer. Imagine finding the most affordable milking machines, cattle guards, electric fences, bale feeders, hopper bottom bins, and automatic waterers, purchasing them on our easy-to-use site, and having them show up in an ultra-timely fashion.
- Do you carry dairy equipment for the processing of milk?
Farm and Ranch Depot offers dairy equipment and supplies for every occasion, including dairy processing equipment. We are proud to supply cream separators, pasteurizers, and butter churns from manufacturing giants such as the Coburn Company.
- Is your milking equipment equipped to milk cows, goats, and sheep?
Farm and Ranch Depot milking equipment is perfect for cows, sheep, and goats alike. With dairy equipment ranging from milking machines to sheep and goat milking parlors, you're sure to find cow milking equipment for every stage of the process.
- I am looking for different types of milking machines. What can you offer me?
Milking machines and milking equipment are specialties of Farm and Ranch Depot, and include everything you'll need in the way of milking supplies and dairy equipment.
- Does your dairy farm equipment include milking parlors?
Farm and Ranch Depot dairy farm equipment includes everything from portable bucket dairy equipment to milking machines, including milking parlors. You'll be amazed at the amount of milking supplies we offer.
- As a leading online farm supply provider can you supply me with the feeders and waterers I need?
Farm supply is our business, and that means farm equipment, dairy equipment, and cattle equipment for every occasion. Here you'll find the bale feeders and automatic waterers you need, plus cattle guards, electric fences, and hopper bottom bins to store fertilizer, grain, or seed.
- Are electric fences included in your cattle equipment inventory?
cattle equipment cattle supplies - cattle milking equipment, dairy farm equipment, dairy farm supplies Are electric fences included in your cattle equipment
- Do your cattle guards meet BLM and U.S. Forest Service specifications?
Our cattle guards and cattle equipment set the bar in terms of cattle control. Proof of this is that all of our cattle grids meet BLM and U.S. Forest Service specifications. Cattle ranchers have long used not only our grids but also our electric fences and electric fence chargers with great results.
- How many miles can your electric fences be charged up to?
Our electric fences can be charged up to 75 miles. We are proud to provide state-of-the-art cattle guards and cattle equipment, and our inventory of livestock equipment includes electric fence chargers and a host of other accessories.
- How many different categories of livestock equipment are on your site?
In terms of livestock supplies, the correct answer would be countless ones! Our livestock equipment and dairy equipment includes milking machines and processors. We have other aspects of raising livestock covered as well, with cattle guards, electric fences, bale feeders, hopper bottom bins, cattle lifts and livestock scales.
- How are your cattle guards constructed?
We here at Farm and Ranch Depot manufacture our cattle guards using the highest quality American made steel constructed right here in the USA.
- How do I install a cattle guard?
Often we get asked “how do I install the cattle guards”, the answer depends on a few things but is quite simple. Most cattle guards are installed on top of some sort of concrete base or pier.