Rebuilt Vacuum Pumps
- Bou-Matic: FR3-A, FR4, FR4-A, DB-2000, VP-155
- Delaval: 76, 78, 84, 777
- Duraflow: 4504, 4506
- Masport: M-3, M-4, M-5, M-7.5, M-15
- Surge: 30Plus, 40Plus, 75Plus, 100Plus, 2300, 2800
- Sutorbilt: 3-H, 3-M, 4-H, 4-M, 5-H, 5-M, 6-H, 6-M, 7-H, 7-M
- Tuthill: 3303, 4002, 4005, 5003, 5006, 6008
- Tuthill Equalizer: 4604, 4606, 4609
- Westfalia: RPS2800
- Bargain Shed
Water Bowl Replacement Parts
- Nipple Drinkers CP10, CP11, CP13, CP14, CP15, CP16, CP17, CP21
- Strangko Cast Iron Water (NS61) Bowl Parts
- Forstal Paddle Water Bowl (644-3261) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Cast Iron Waterer (AU82C) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Cast Iron Water Bowl - High Flow (AU82C-SF) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Plastic Water Bowl (AU82P) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Plastic Water Bowl - High Flow (AU82P-SF) Replacement Parts
- Push-Button Waterer w/ Galvanized Bowl (M81) Replacement Parts
- Poly Float Bowl (MA04) Replacement Parts
- Push-Button Waterer w/ Plastic Bowl (M81) Replacement Parts
- Strangko Nylon Water (NS77) Bowl Parts
- Plastic Cattle Water Bowl (PCBLS) Replacement Parts
- Super Flow Plastic Water Bowl (RP-02) Replacement Parts
- Large Round S.S. Super Flow Water Bowl (RSS-02) Replacement Parts
- Galvanized Float Bowl (S76) Replacement Parts
- Stainless Steel Water Bowl--Deep Dish (S76SS) Replacement Parts
- Deluxe Red & Black Float Bowl (S91) Replacement Parts
- Push-Button Hog Bowl (75) Replacement Parts
- Bucket Milker Parts
- Cream Separator Parts
- Hose Management Accessories
- Milking Claw Parts
- Pasteurizer Parts
- Porta Scale Parts
- Rapid Exit Goat & Sheep Stall Parts
- Vacuum Pump Vanes Replacements
- Water Bowl Replacement Parts
- Drencher Repair & Replacement Parts
- Bottle Parts
- Butter Churn Parts
- Parts & Power Supplies
- Water Bowl Replacement Parts
- Pulsation Equipment
Portable & Bucket Milking Machines
- Coburn PortaMilkers and Mini Portamilkers
- NuPulse Portable Pumps & Bucket Milkers
- InterPuls EcoMilker
- Just Buckets
- Just Lids
- Claws & Shells
- Goat & Sheep Milking
- Hose & Tubing
- Inflations & Inflation Adaptors
- Milk Filtration
- Milk Line Washing Components
Milk Line & Parts
- Stainless Steel Tubing
- Milk Pumps
- Pipeline Tubing Clamps
- Receiver Groups
- Flappers & Ball Check Valves
- Milk Line Filters & Gaskets
- Milk Line Fitting & Connectors
- Milk Valves
- Nipples for Milk Pipelines
- Pipeline Hangers
- Milk Meters
- Plate and Tube Coolers
- Vacuum Pump & Assemblies
- Pump Oil
- Vacuum Regulation & Monitoring
- Balance Tanks & Pre-Filters
- Lobe Pump Wash System
- Silencers for Vacuum Pumps
- Stallcock & Valves
- Air Filters
- Parlor Detachers
- Stanchion Detachers & Openers
Feeders & Waterers
- Animal Feeding Equipment
- Hog Bowls & Nipple Drinkers
- Calf & Lamb Feeders
- Livestock Waterers
- Water Bowls
- Scratchers & Oilers
- Animal Identification
- Calf Jackets
- Neck Straps & Halters
- Cattle Lifts
Dairy Udder Health
- Inflation Sanitizer
- Milk Samplers
- Quarter Milkers
- Sponges, Towels & Cloths
- Teat Dippers & Sprayers
- Udder Singes
- Dehorning Equipment
- Sanitary Gloves
- Fly & Pest Control
- Measuring / Weighing
Parlor Equipment & Cleaning
- Cleaning Equipment
- Fly & Pest Control
- Parlor Equipment
- Pumps & Liquid Dispensers
- Stainless Steel Pails
- Hopper Bins
- Cattle Guards
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Farm Equipment -Dairy Equipment, Milking Machines
- How do you ship farm equipment purchased from Farm and Ranch Depot?
Our farm equipment and farm supplies, which include an extensive line of dairy equipment and cattle equipment, are all shipped directly to you the customer. Imagine finding the most affordable milking machines, cattle guards, electric fences, bale feeders, hopper bottom bins, and automatic waterers, purchasing them on our easy-to-use site, and having them show up in an ultra-timely fashion.
- Do you carry dairy equipment for the processing of milk?
Farm and Ranch Depot offers dairy equipment and supplies for every occasion, including dairy processing equipment. We are proud to supply cream separators, pasteurizers, and butter churns from manufacturing giants such as the Coburn Company.
- Is your milking equipment equipped to milk cows, goats, and sheep?
Farm and Ranch Depot milking equipment is perfect for cows, sheep, and goats alike. With dairy equipment ranging from milking machines to sheep and goat milking parlors, you're sure to find cow milking equipment for every stage of the process.
- I am looking for different types of milking machines. What can you offer me?
Milking machines and milking equipment are specialties of Farm and Ranch Depot, and include everything you'll need in the way of milking supplies and dairy equipment.
- Does your dairy farm equipment include milking parlors?
Farm and Ranch Depot dairy farm equipment includes everything from portable bucket dairy equipment to milking machines, including milking parlors. You'll be amazed at the amount of milking supplies we offer.
- As a leading online farm supply provider can you supply me with the feeders and waterers I need?
Farm supply is our business, and that means farm equipment, dairy equipment, and cattle equipment for every occasion. Here you'll find the bale feeders and automatic waterers you need, plus cattle guards, electric fences, and hopper bottom bins to store fertilizer, grain, or seed.
- Are electric fences included in your cattle equipment inventory?
cattle equipment cattle supplies - cattle milking equipment, dairy farm equipment, dairy farm supplies Are electric fences included in your cattle equipment
- Do your cattle guards meet BLM and U.S. Forest Service specifications?
Our cattle guards and cattle equipment set the bar in terms of cattle control. Proof of this is that all of our cattle grids meet BLM and U.S. Forest Service specifications. Cattle ranchers have long used not only our grids but also our electric fences and electric fence chargers with great results.
- How many miles can your electric fences be charged up to?
Our electric fences can be charged up to 75 miles. We are proud to provide state-of-the-art cattle guards and cattle equipment, and our inventory of livestock equipment includes electric fence chargers and a host of other accessories.
- How many different categories of livestock equipment are on your site?
In terms of livestock supplies, the correct answer would be countless ones! Our livestock equipment and dairy equipment includes milking machines and processors. We have other aspects of raising livestock covered as well, with cattle guards, electric fences, bale feeders, hopper bottom bins, cattle lifts and livestock scales.
- How are your cattle guards constructed?
We here at Farm and Ranch Depot manufacture our cattle guards using the highest quality American made steel constructed right here in the USA.
- How do I install a cattle guard?
Often we get asked “how do I install the cattle guards”, the answer depends on a few things but is quite simple. Most cattle guards are installed on top of some sort of concrete base or pier.